MPOD - dental marketing

Call Us Today On 0113 827 2249

         

Author Archive

Google Update Requires Your Urgent Attention

Google Update Requires Your Urgent Attention

Fact is we have been achieving great success with Facebook advertising. The beauty of Facebook advertising is that it sends high volume traffic to your website for a relatively low cost.

Consider this fact: The majority of leads coming through Facebook are using their mobile phone and not a PC to view your website.

From a recent client report we noticed 58% of website traffic to this member’s site in the last month came from mobiles, with a further 18% from tablets. That’s a total of 76% of all website traffic in one month alone that has not originated from a PC.

So why am I telling you this? It’s because I have recently received a special email from Google to tell me about your websites performance.

Fix mobile usability issues found on your website

Google systems have tested pages from your site and found that 100% of them have critical mobile usability errors. The errors on these pages severely affect how mobile users are able to experience your website. These pages will not be seen as mobile-friendly by Google Search, and will therefore be displayed and ranked appropriately for smartphone users.

Usability error

  1. Viewport not configured
  2. Small font size
  3. Touch elements too close
  4. Content not sized to viewport

Let me explain… currently you see a small version of your website on a mobile device. This means that people have to expand the screen to see your text, your buttons are too small to cleanly select, and your website takes too long to load on a mobile. This also means if your website is not mobile friendly it will penalise you and your Google rankings.

It’s simple, to get more conversions from that high number of mobile leads to your website, your site should be responsive, easy to navigate, fast loading, easy to read and most importantly easy to make contact through.

Starting April 21, Google will be expanding the use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches and will have a significant impact in how you appear in their search results.

Over the past 12 months we’ve been working extensively on mobile design and responsive layouts to maximise our latest Lead Generation & Conversion systems.

If you check out the MPOD website on your mobile the appearance is very much different to the PC version of the site. The content has moved into one column, the high resolution banner have been removed, new menu buttons have appeared and webforms fit perfectly on the screen. Amazing!

Here’s your chance to join the mobile revolution, to utilise Facebook leads more effectively and to set yourself ahead of your peers.

 

MPOD: Marketing Pirates of Dentistry

Tel: 0113 827 2249  Email: talk2us@marketingpiratesofdentistry.com

mpod-only